Wednesday night I desided not to go to mutual...but waiting at Tata's house was a chinese food box filled with candy and a note.
When Tata told me I had something waithing for me I could not stop shaking...I had no idea what it was or who it was from
Saturday, February 14th, Shane picked me up at my dad's house, gave me my lovely corsage :P and then we headed to the Ripplingers house to take some pictures

Brittney was worried that my first date would be bad but it wasn't. I had a great time even though the actual dance wasn't all that great. The Murder Mystery dinner held at the Edmondsons was the best part of the evening.

I felt beautiful on Valentine's Day. Thank you Cindy for doing my hair, Mom for helping me with my makeup, and Dad for buying my dress (:
I had the best time and couldn't have had all of that on my own.








2 comments:
You should feel beautiful because you ARE!!!
Not all first dates are bad....see. You are beautiful!
Post a Comment