Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gotta love that Christmas Spirit!!

I am definitely not the type of person to be celebrating Christmas year-round, but I always love taking the pictures :P I find all of the different poses hilarious...especially with my family (need I say more???)

Dad went digging in the attic...SEARCHING and SEARCHING for the RIGHT picture frame...(it had to be gold and just the right size)



WEEEEELLLLL.........

Dad obviously found a decent frame and set us in front of a white sheet that was hanging on the wall for over a week (:


We were placed on the piano bench with a frame to hold in front of our faces...
{it sounded crazy to me too!!!!}

Well...(: long story short...we got some pretty good shots...
it was actually alright even thought the living room was in disarray


All in all...I have added facts to my opinion that my dad has a method to his madness (: he is still crazy...don't get me wrong
but I am slowly beginning to appreciate his approach to things
hehe




No comments: